- The firm secured a $1.2 million dollar settlement for a family who lost their father when he was run over by a vehicle on a hunting trip.
- The firm secured a $650,000 settlement for a client after a forklift struck him in the back while at work.
- The firm secured a $750,000 settlement for a client whose car flipped over after a road construction crew failed to clean up loose asphalt from a road resurfacing project.
- The firm successfully represented a victim of identity theft who received $225,000.00 in a pretrial settlement of his claim.
- The firm secured a $325,000 settlement for a worker who received disabling injuries while on the job.
- The firm secured a $100,000 settlement for a client who suffered a slip and fall and injured her neck and back at work.
- The firm secured a $40,000 settlement for a client in a pregnancy discrimination claim before suit was ever filed.
- The firm successfully represented a client who received a $300,000.00 judgment in a personal injury case involving a semi-truck which caused the client numerous bodily injuries.
- The firm secured a $125,000.00 settlement for a client who tripped and fell in a grocery store causing her to sustain severe knee injuries.
- The firm secured a $50,000 pre-lawsuit settlement for a client who suffered back injuries from a vehicle accident.
- The firm secured a settlement totaling $450,000 for a client who suffered numerous injuries when she was struck by a vehicle.
Contact us online today!
Please fill the form below or for immediate response Call Us Today! 229-232-8565.
Our family lawyers are equipped to handle your case. Find out more about a few specific family law practices below:
Call our family attorneys today at 229-232-8565 for a free consultation!
Unlike almost any other legal matter, during a divorce proceeding emotions are heightened and can lead to poor decisions on the part of both parties involved.
This is when the objective views of an attorney can be your best asset. It's already overwhelming for you, let us take care of the details and fight for what you deserve. Our experienced attorneys will arrange every aspect of your divorce agreement, including:
- Child custody, support, and visitation
- Division of property and assets
- Grounds for divorce - fault/no-fault
Divorce can be traumatic on family, and children often bear the brunt of the stress. Subsequent child custody battles between you and your ex can prolong the discomfort and be devastating for a child. If you are seeking to obtain custody of your children, The Kirbo Law Firm will help you to prove before a judge that you are the right parent to be the primary custodian. The law grants custody in the best interests of the child, and we will help prove to a judge that your home is the best environment for your children to lead normal, healthy lives.
In addition to custody battles, The Kirbo Law Firm's legal expertise is often called upon to settle other child law related cases.
- Child Support
- Visitation Rights
We have a wealth of knowledge in the various parameters that govern state adoption laws, and have helped ease numerous parents throughout Gain the adoption process. The process of adopting a child involves several important legal steps that The Kirbo Law Firm will assist you with. The most important of these is to establish a legal relationship with your new family member as that of a parent child and to ensure that the biological parent has ceded their parental rights. These measures can vary depending on the type of adoption you are undergoing.
In addition to helping new parents adopt, The Kirbo Law Firm also assists families of unwanted pregnancies with adoption resources and abortion alternatives. If you need assistance putting a child up for adoption, The Kirbo Law Firm can help make this difficult process an easier one.
Why Choose Us?
- Free initial consultation
- References and case studies available
- Appointment flexibility
- Extensive Trial Experience
Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5pm