- The firm secured a $1.2 million dollar settlement for a family who lost their father when he was run over by a vehicle on a hunting trip.
- The firm secured a $650,000 settlement for a client after a forklift struck him in the back while at work.
- The firm secured a $750,000 settlement for a client whose car flipped over after a road construction crew failed to clean up loose asphalt from a road resurfacing project.
- The firm successfully represented a victim of identity theft who received $225,000.00 in a pretrial settlement of his claim.
- The firm secured a $325,000 settlement for a worker who received disabling injuries while on the job.
- The firm secured a $100,000 settlement for a client who suffered a slip and fall and injured her neck and back at work.
- The firm secured a $40,000 settlement for a client in a pregnancy discrimination claim before suit was ever filed.
- The firm successfully represented a client who received a $300,000.00 judgment in a personal injury case involving a semi-truck which caused the client numerous bodily injuries.
- The firm secured a $125,000.00 settlement for a client who tripped and fell in a grocery store causing her to sustain severe knee injuries.
- The firm secured a $50,000 pre-lawsuit settlement for a client who suffered back injuries from a vehicle accident.
- The firm secured a settlement totaling $450,000 for a client who suffered numerous injuries when she was struck by a vehicle.
Contact us online today!
Please fill the form below or for immediate response Call Us Today! 229-232-8565.
Thomas L. Kirbo, III
Thomas L. Kirbo, III, graduated from Mercer University in 1964 and graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in 1967. He has been an active member of the State Bar of Georgia since that time. Immediately after graduating, he served as a Captain in the United States Army JAG Corp and served his country admirably in Vietnam. Since then, he has dedicated his life to his family, his church, his community, and the practice of law in Moultrie, Georgia. With over 40 years of experience he offers significant experience in all areas of our practice and is an invaluable resource to our firm's success.
Dorothy Kirbo McCranie
Dorothy Kirbo McCranie received her Bachelor's Degree from the University of Georgia with a major in Risk Management and Insurance and, like her father, graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in 1999. Since then, she has become one of the most sought after divorce attorneys in Southwest Georgia with a reputation for zealously and ethically representing her clients to the fullest. While at the University of Georgia, Dorothy was an active member of the Alpha Chi Omega Sorority, serving as the chaplain and the chairman of standards, and since returning home to Moultrie, has served as the President of both the Junior Women's Club and the Service League. She routinely handles cases throughout Southeast Georgia, including Colquitt, Lowndes, Thomas, Dougherty, Mitchell, Brooks, Worth, and Decatur Counties.
Clifford M. Kirbo
Clifford M. Kirbo is a member of the Moultrie Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyer's Association, the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), and the American Bar Association. He received his Bachelor's Degree from the University of Georgia in 1997 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2000. Since that time, he has practiced with his father and his sister at The Kirbo Law Firm. Cliff's practice focuses on tort cases such as personal injury, vehicle collisions, medical malpractice, workers compensation and wrongful death. His practice also involves, among other things, real estate, advanced estate planning, corporate litigation, and social security matters.
Why Choose Us?
- Free initial consultation
- References and case studies available
- Appointment flexibility
- Extensive Trial Experience
Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5pm